HR Admin Officer
15 januari 2019
The company is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. The company is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with several brands. More than 3 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with this company.
We are looking for a nice and reliable colleague who can ensure that our HR Officer can enjoy her maternity leave without any worries.
HR/ Admin Officer
Are you the new point of contact for the department? Then you are service-oriented and you can perform all administrative and ad hoc HR activities.
You will work in a versatile HR team where no day is the same. You contribute to the efficient and pleasant functioning of the department and the rest of the organization. You are well informed about ongoing business and like to have different activities. Thanks to you everything is arranged so well that everyone can work optimally and pleasantly. Your customers are your colleagues and you offer service with a smile!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Be the first contact point of HR (per email, telephone and in person)
- Manage employment- and exit procedures
- Establish employment contracts
- Process mutations in the HRI system (Youforce)
- Prepare mutations for the payroll
- Process sick leave data
- Digital processing of contracts & insurance
- Keep the personnel files up to date
- Fleet management and contacts with the leasing company
- Active role in applying and complying with HR policy and keeping it up to date
- At least Bachelor level
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a comparable job (eg HR, Office, Executive / Personal Assistant etc.)
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
- Experience with Youforce van Raet is a big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Accurate and stress-resistant
- Service oriented
- Hands on and pro active personality
- Wllingness to occasionally work at our office in Amsterdam
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of the company. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!