- Productie en Industrie
- 40 uur
Are you physically strong and do you know how to get things done? Together with your colleagues you put together data cabinets.
We are looking for a Assembly Worker! What are you going to do? You are responsible for independently assembling cables, panels, control cabinets or electrical engineering modules. You are also responsible for the equipment on site and the tools in the department that are made available to you and your colleagues. You also take care of your own workplace and its tidiness.
What do we expect?
- You have work experience in assembling cables, panels and / or modules or you have technical work experience that allows you to be able to do this kind of work.
- You are flexible, stress resistant and determined.
- Plus you have good English communication skills.
- You are capable to use hand- and measuring tools plus you have a good dose of motivation.
- You live nearby Veldhoven.
What do we offer?
The company offers you a nice varied assembling function. The salary is in line with the market and we will offer good working conditions. At this company they pay a lot of attention to training and development of the employees. The function we offer is in dayshift. They are an ambitious, technical and progressive organization that provides its services to customers who operate at the top of the high-tech sector. The company is associated with CAO Metalektro. The salary is € 13,02 gross per hour. It’s a fulltime job from 07.15 uur till 16.15 uur.