- Callcenter en Receptie
- 32 uur
Do you want to contribute to the re-use of pallets and other load carriers in the European logistics system? Would you like to become part of an international team of service minded, down-to-earth people?
We are looking for a Customer Service employee parttime 24-32 hours in Eindhoven.
As a Customer Service Employee you will build, manage and maintain relationships with the receivers of the pallets. Also you will convince and inform sites about the pooling system and the importance of returning our pallets Another task is working closely together with local depots for effective collection of pallets. You will be part of an international team and work on continuously improving the standard way of working. At least you will develop relevant reports and statistics on specific collection points and distributors.
- You are an optimistic team player;
- You are a near native German and English, both oral and written. Furthermore, a knowledge of the Dutch language;
- You have knowledge of MS Office and ERP-systems.
- A full time job in Eindhoven;
- Very good salary;
- A fun team with great colleagues;
- Always one contact person within FlexFirst.