- 38 uur
· Direct supervision and coaching of a team of production employees working in shifts.
· Optimal implementation of available employees (arrangement of the team).
· Recording and reporting production data, such as quality information, information on energy consumption and technical reporting, in conformance with the specified procedures.
· Reporting technical failures and deviations in the process to the Technical Service and ensuring proper resolution of these issues.
· Supervising the weekly start-up and/or emptying the lines.
· Ensuring that equipment is made safe for conversions, periodic maintenance or breakdown maintenance.
· Ensuring that work activities are being carried out in a safe manner by mechanics and third parties.
· Providing instruction and escorting third parties to the workspace in the factory hall, such as external mechanics.
· Handling (both technologically and organisationally) planned conversions and ensuring efficient start-up of the installation.
· Analysing malfunctions and suggesting solutions to eliminate these disruptions.
· Producing off-line or six-packs according to the assignment.
· Ensuring order, neatness, safety and environment protection for both the production department and the other space of the factory buildings, including the cafeteria, toilets and dressing rooms.
· Instructing and training new shift workers with regard to the house rules, safety, hygiene and the environment.
· Ensuring an adequate transfer of information during shift change, both as the receiving party and as the transferring party.
· Assessing and selecting (or helping to select) new employees.
· Holding performance and evaluation meetings with the shift workers in regard to the specified system and structure.
· Preparing and monitoring this personnel plan for the team, including annual holiday planning.
· Handle and reporte employee illness from shift workers and follow up on absence due to illness, such as telephone contact, home visit, supervising reintegration, modified work tasks, etc., in conformance with the specified procedures and agreements.
· Maintaining the shift administration/hour registration of workers on the team.
· Initiating and holding work consultations with the team in conformance with specified plans.
· Participating in periodic work discussions with team leaders under the guidance of the production manager.