- 38 uur
Operator (5 shifts)
You will be working on producing tins of moist dog and cat food. Filling the supply buffers with the correct meat materials to ensure proper recipe processing. Filling and sealing tins with products prepared according to the recipe. Identifying the product (tin) based on the client or brand with the right label and packaging unit and pallet composition following all quality standards.
- Follow up our values.
- The operator must be multifunctional to be able to work at all production lines, in case of absence of other operators, to take over the relevant position.
- Working according to HACCP and other guidelines on order, neatness and hygiene both inside and outside the company.
- Managing the production and packaging process.
- Filling in all lists and/or forms clearly and correctly.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of the products in order to improve production.
Job area loading:
- Filling the supply buffers with meat materials and ensuring that the appropriate raw materials are in the buffers to ensure proper recipe processing.
- Ensuring that the meat is used according to the FIFO system ology. During use of meat materials, checking that these specifications are being adhered to.
- Adding the meat at the right time and, for special products — diet and organic products etc. — remaining alert to ensure that the various raw materials are being kept separate.
- Store, empty and rinse out the bins with meat remnants in the tempering room.
- Connect the fork-lift truck to the loader and keep clean.
Job area mixer:
- Processing the meat based on the various recipes in the form of the meat mixture for blocks in gravy and/or liquid mix for pate.
- Accurate dosing of all prescribed additives by designated specifications per recipe.
- Preparing and, if required, carrying out a cutter blade change.
- Keep the curved sieve area clean and emptying the rubbish bin regularly.
- Changing moulding frames by rinsing and storing them in the intended place.
- Continuous monitoring of the quality of prepared mixes.
Job area filling:
- Operating the filling and sealing line.
- Precise filling of tins with the appropriate product (blocks in gravy and/or pâté), at the weight agreed upon in the contract, and then sealing the tin with a lid for the purpose of sterilisation.
- Monitoring dry material levels.
- Weighing the product in the specified time according to the estimated sign standard. Inspecting the product and the tins visually.
- Filling and sealing the tins in compliance with the production plans for number and recipe.
- Reporting all disruptions and/or deviations to management.
Job area packaging:
- Operating and adjusting the labelling machines.
- Applying labels to tins according to recipe, tin size and/or lids with the specified labels according to the production plan.
- Operating the packaging machines and recovering from errors that can arise during packaging.
- Ensuring that the used pallets are refilled to make complete pallets.
- Preparing/laying out labels.
- Base on operation site, Forklift license
- (medior level) Technical or Food MBO level 2/3 or VAPRO diplom
- Knowledge production processes.
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English is a plus.
- Good understanding of production process and technologies
- Feel ownership towards the required tasks
- Team Player
- Takes initiatives
- Own discretion and self-discipline
- Result orientation
- Nice job in 5 shifts
- Shift compensation of 28% over every hour
- Excellent salary, depends on experience.
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze functie?
Neem dan contact op met Daan van den Heuvel via het nummer 06 53 98 51 05 of email@example.com.