- 38 uur
Packaging operator (Doetinchem)
– No day is the same in this job! You are responsible for ensuring that a packaging line runs optimally.
– Enjoyable and safe working is paramount. After thorough internal training, you will be able to independently set up and adjust the machines in 3 shifts.
– A crucial part is converting the packaging line to produce with a different type of packaging.
– You follow the prescribed guidelines, but you always think critically to keep the line running as efficiently as possible.
– Machine operator is a position in which you bear responsibility.
– If you see that the machines are not performing well, you adjust them independently. If malfunctions or downtime occur, first consider what you can solve yourself.
– If necessary, you can enlist the help of your colleagues from the technical service.
– In that case, you provide them with assistance and use this collaboration as a learning opportunity to further develop your technical expertise.
– You are the owner of your machine, so we also expect input from you regarding improvements. You discuss any improvements or innovations with your colleagues.
– Fortunately, you are not alone, you work closely with colleagues who are just as motivated and technically driven as you are.
– You have a thorough technical understanding at MBO 2 or 3 level and can clearly communicate details and malfunctions to your colleagues.
– You enjoy working in a team and have an eye for safe working.
– Your salary inclusive shift compensation is between € 17,00 and € 20,00 bruto per hour.
– 8% holiday pay
– 19 cents per km travel allowance from 10 km and with a maximum of € 217 per month.
– Good parking and easily accessible by train;
– Free fruit at work;
– The possibility of purchasing a bicycle with a tax benefit;
– Team outings and other activities during the year.