- Callcenter en Receptie
- 40 uur
Do you get excited about relationship building and enabling a sustainable business model? Do you want to contribute to the re-use of pallets and other load carriers in the European logistics system? Would you like to become part of an international team of service minded, down-to-earth people? You might be our new Service Centre Agent.
What will you be doing?
- You will build, manage and maintain relationships with the receivers of our pallets;
- You will convince and inform sites about the pooling system and the importance of returning our pallets;
- You will work closely together with local depots for effective collection of pallets;
- You will be part of an international team and work on continuously improving the standard way of working;
- You will develop relevant reports and statistics on specific collection points and distributors.
We are looking for:
We are looking for an optimistic team player with:
- Organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- The ability to deal with pressure;
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP-systems;
- A service-focused attitude, perseverance and persuasiveness;
- Knowledge of German, near native oral and written;
- Knowledge of English, both oral and written.