- Logistiek en Transport
- 40 uur
We are searching for a warehouse worker
Do you have affinity with logistics, would you like to work between A-brand tools and are you looking for a versatile position in a growing organization? Then this is the job you are looking for.
What are you going to do?
What does such a working day look like? During the day start you discuss with the team leader what your task will be for this day. The warehouse is divided into three halls and you rotate in terms of tasks, which means you have a versatile position.
In the first hall you are order picking with a hand scanner and a cart. Here you make a lot of meters. In the second and third hall you ride an EPT and collect the larger products. Of course, you monitor the stock and prepare the orders.
You use the packing slips to check whether you have picked the right products and monitor the overview/stock.
- You have gained experience as a logistics or warehouse employee;
- It is an advantage if you have gained experience driving an EPT;
- It is important that you adhere to the safety rules;
- If it is not that busy, you take the initiative to tidy up / keep the workplace clean.
What we offer
- A full-time job in Eindhoven
- Every day you work on a day shift from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm;
- On Friday your weekend starts an hour earlier, because then you will already stop at 4:00 PM!
- It is a full-time position with the prospect of a takeover;
- The salary is older in accordance with and from the age of 21 you earn € 11.93 gross per hour.